Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy Wednesday!

I remember in school my sixth class teacher was a bit of an odd man.  He was the type with hair growing out of his nose, wore socks in his leather sandles and had an opinion on everything.  One of these opinions was that you should never buy a car on any day except a Wednesday.  Something to do with Mondays and Tuesdays being days that the salesman would be recovering from the weekend, Thursday being payday which meant their mind wasn't on the job and Friday and Saturday they were preparing to for a wild weekend again!  Obviously, I was a very impressionable 11year old because ever since, Wednesday has been my happy day!



So with that in mind, I bringing you my news on Wednesday...... For those who haven't already spied me on Facebook, I'm so happy to be able to tell you that I have joined the team of The Quilt Shop, Tuam.  I'll be taking care of the facebook page (go on, scroll down the page, you'll see my little intro and my big ugly mug, you know you want to) and can't wait to share all the exciting things happening over the coming year, bringing the items on the shelves to your livingrooms/offices and beyond!!!! Ooooh, I think the power is going to my head!!  So if you haven't already, have a peek at the page, hit "like" and you can be part of our little community!



Show Comments: OR

No comments: