I realised a couple of weeks ago that I have 6 quilts currently on the go......... and still I'm browsing the net, making notes of things that inspire me and adding to my wish list of quilts to make. I reckon by listing a few of them here, maybe it will spur me on to finish them...well, I'm hoping so anyway!
My To-Do List:
1. Swoon Quilt from this time last year!! It is basted and ready to be quilted but I need to decide whether to hand or machine quilt and in what style!
2. Economy Block-Along (in conjunction with Red Pepper Quilts Quilt-along). This one is done, quilted and now bound but just needs a special addition to the back before it can be gifted.
3. I started a Storm-At-Sea quilt similar to this pattern and I totally <3 this quilt but got distracted far too early on so really need to get back to it!
4. A little fairy-tale quilt for a very special little someone. I have 7 of 9 blocks done. It wouldn't take too much to get some progress done!
5. A memory quilt. This is what I'm currently working on and I'm making good head-way........just really have to keep the momentum up so I can share it!
6. My postage stamp quilt. This was coming on nicely until I got monumentally distracted so definitely time to refocus and get a move on!
Now, if someone could just give me a nice virtual kick, that would be just great!